Contract with ETi to employ project staff, manage financial reporting requirements and facilitate project administration.
Who needs fiscal and project management?
- School Districts
- County and City Agencies
- Departments with Academic Institutions
- Non-profit associations and organizations
Outsourced project management and fiscal agency most often apply to grant and short-term projects. ETi can ensure that State and Federal grant funds are administered in accordance with applicable State and Federal laws, regulations, and specific grant terms and conditions. We provide support and technical assistance to program managers and grantees regarding requirements, budgets, fiscal reporting and funding projections.
- Project accounting and reporting
- Monthly client spending reports
- Invoicing appropriate entries
- Employment services, including payroll and benefits, and workers’ compensation administration
- Assistance with audit preparation
- Disbursement of funds
- Facilities research, coordination and management
- Training coordination
- Accounts payable/accounts receivable functions
- Development of financial analysis reports for management, designated committees, boards of directors, and potential or present funders
- Front and back office support
For more information, contact email@example.com